The Kitchen Crusader offers a variety of packages to meet your needs. A personal chef meal service can free up your valuable time, provide delicious meals you’ll love in a flash, follow special dietary needs, or simply tickle a seasoned palate. No two clients are exactly alike or have the same needs, so each service is tailored to your specifications. All our meals are prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients on a bi-weekly or monthly basis.
The Kitchen Crusader has something for everyone. Please browse through our services and find the best one for you. Too many choices? Let us know and we’ll be happy to help!
- Meal Packages
Every client is unique and we have packages fit any lifestyle.
All packages include the following:
- Complimentary, no obligation assessmentto discuss your preferences and needs
- Customized menu
- A vast selectionof menu items including seasonal specialties
- The chef shopping for grocerieson your scheduled cook day
- Meals prepared in your kitchenwith the chef’s equipment, utensils, and supplies
- Your meals packaged in containerswith the number of servings appropriate to your family
- Complete heating and serving instructions
- A clean kitchen with nothing left behind but great food and wonderful aromas
All Inclusive Package
Just like the name says, the All Inclusive Packages include the chef fee and the cost of groceries. Selections must be made off our regular menu with no substitutions/changes. We have over 100 entree items on our reglar menu, so your only challenge is narrowing down your choice!
|Works great for:||Package:||Fee:|
|Singles & Couples||3 entrees with side, 4 servings of each.
(12 individual meals)
|Couples & Families||4 entrees with side, 4 servings of each.
(16 individual meals)
|Families||5 entrees with side, 4 servings of each.
(20 individual meals)
|Large families||5 entrees with side, 8 servings of each.
(40 individual meals)
Mix & Match Service:
No two clients are alike, so we now offer a Mix & Match Service for clients who prefer options not in our All Inclusive Service or those with special requests. Basically, this means that we will prepare any food within our culinary ability, including many items not on our regular menu.
This type of service is a good option for clients who:
- Want a freezer full of soups, stews, lasagnas & other entrees with no sides.
- Have specific dietary requests like organic only or gluten/grain free. (Clients looking for diabetic-friendly recipes can choose either type of service.)
- Would like exotic ingredients not on the regular menu, like duck or bison.
This is a fantastically easy type of service for our clients. You get whatever you want with all the same great benefits of a more traditional plan. The only difference is that the cost of the groceries has been separated from the service. The cost of groceries is dependent on the menu items chosen by the client.
|Number of Recipes: 4 servings of each recipe||Fee:|
|8 items x 4 servings of each||$250 + the cost of groceries|
|10 items x 4 servings of each||$300 + the cost of groceries|
|12 items x 4 servings of each||$325 + the cost of groceries|
Please note: This type of service is only available packaged “family-style”, meaning all servings will be in one container.
We are more than happy to work with our clients on special diets, such as:
- Weight Watchers
- Vegetarian or Vegan
- All organic
- Gluten or Grain-free
- Doctor recommended
Please contact us for an exact price quote, as we have a separate pricing structure for some specialized diets.
There is a charge for food containers which will be determined by the client’s choice of package type and frequency of service. The fee is $15 per cook-date. Clients who sign up for four cook-dates or more are charged a maximum of $65 per calendar year. Containers become the property of the client.